Fire in Addrees Hotel Dubai – Indigo Ball – 15 Jan 2016
In Dubai, UAE, on 31st December 2015, a very sad incident happened, when Adress Hotel, Dubai has been caught by massive fire. The Adress Hotel is located nearby Burj Khalifa, caught by fire, where, on that night, everyone was waiting to fireworks of new year celebrations at Burj Khalifa, Dubai. However, the new year celebrations remained continued on Burj Khalifa. The rescue teams had controlled the fire by late night, however, it caused financial loss. The following video and pictures has been made by one pedestrian.